Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Does size matter?

A couple nights ago a bull prospect S was chatting with asked Her how big Her husband was.  Knowing Her, i know She probably thought he was asking how tall.  When She innocently asked what he meant, he explained, She blushed, and replied, "I really don't know.  I have never measured it."  What the bull didn't know was She never cared to measure it either.

The bull said to Her, "Ask your husband, he'll know, believe me he has measured it."
And he was right.  i am sure i have measured myself a zillion times over the years.  Alas, this is something that has occupied my psyche since adolescence.  Playing sports all my life, i knew just how i stacked up.  Without reading any studies, from personal experience i'd have to say i was solidly in the bottom third tier.  i never felt comfortable walking through a locker room un-toweled.

Lately, all of my inadequate feelings have largely dissipated since i have felt the most competent as a lover as i have ever felt.  Clearly, in the last two months, S has had more orgasms than perhaps in the last 10 years.  Okay, that is a sad statement, but true.  And, i won't beat myself up over it because if i knew better, i would have done better.  Now, i know better and am doing better.  And, i intend to get better and better.

Which brings us to last night.  i pulled out the measuring tape and S was standing right there.  She was definitely interested.  i made myself as hard as i could.  Looking down at the tape, it read 5".  But S then said, "Honey, measure it correctly, you do not have the tape at the end of your penis."  So, sheepishly, i put the tape where it should be at the base of my cock, yes the top side, and it read 4.75".  S declared, "I see it as four and three-quarters inches, is that what you see?"  A dejected "yes" was all i could muster.

i couldn't help but think about this as i fell asleep.  And, when i woke and saw the measuring tape on my counter, i was reminded again of this stark experience.  i suspect it is all more important to me than S.  i believe Her when She says She loves my dick, and more importantly now, Her toy.

So, i guess we will see if indeed size matters.  And, most importantly to me, does it matter to S.

No comments:

Post a Comment