Monday, October 14, 2013

Tease and Denial - 2 new friends

For the last three days, i have been locked in my chastity device.  Not by choice, but at S's direction.  She wanted me to experience the Queen's Keep on Her toy for seven days - in chastity and without any orgasms.
 
The QK has been very comfortable at times, like i almost don't even know it is on me.  At other times, it is very uncomfortable; particularly when i get hard, or in this case, try to get hard - as the QK really doesn't allow for an erection.

i even contact the makers of the QK and asked them if the fitting was right, i thought it might be too tight.  They asked me to see how many fingers i could put under the base ring without the "hood" on.  To do this, i would need S's permission.  She granted it but said She was to be present.  So, after everyone was away in bed tucked in for the night, i asked S if it was okay for me to unlock myself to give the finger test.  She said yes and she would do the unlocking. 

She unscrewing the locking pin and then ever so slowly removed the hood from the head of my penis.  I was standing and She was sitting on the edge of the bed.  She leaned forward and kissed my penis, Her Toy.  She did it not in a sexual way but in a very loving way, almost the way you would kiss a treasure.  It felt so good. 

She began to touch it with Her fingers running Her index finger along the length of it and around the head.  She began asking me what felt good.  It all felt good but i let Her know what felt best.  Soon, i was so hard it looked like my skin would burst.  She began stroking it slowly then increasing the pace.  i knew i wasn't allowed to cum so i had to be very mindful not to lose sight of that. i was enjoying it very much, and wanted nothing more than to close my eyes and lose myself in the moment.  i asked if i could lay down on the bed and She said no, just stand there.  i then tried lifting my leg as it felt good to stretch and lift my knee onto the bed.  She told me to stand with both feet on the floor.  She was in control.  i realized then that this wasn't so much about my enjoyment as it was for Her enjoyment.  i realize that more now that i am writing this.

She teased me so exquisitely you would think She had done this before.  Just when i would think i was maybe getting to the runway of an orgasm, She would change locations on my penis or stop completely.  i knew i wasn't allowed to orgasm, but i at least wanted to get on the runway!!  For what seemed like 15-20 minutes, an eternity for a guy wanting to orgasm, She teased me never allowing me to get on the runway.  It was both so pleasure-ful and painful at the same time.  Of course, that was the goal right??!!  She then increased the pace and began stroking more rapidly all along asking me how good it felt.  i was putty in Her hands at that point and She knew it.  She brought me onto the runway and taxied me around and around the tarmac searching for a gate.  Needless, to say, i never arrived at the gate.  Once i announced i felt like i was going to cum, She continued, and i kind of freaked, i reiterated, i think i am going to cum!  For a second, i thought She was going to make me cum on purpose, perhaps a gift, perhaps a way to then punish me.  Either way, in my head i was all for it.  Then, She jammed on the brakes and left me with no touch and i knew i would not orgasm.  She said, "We are finished, now go get ready for bed."

Two months ago, this lovely sexy lady didn't know what "cuckold" meant.  Imagine that and you can see how fast and far we have traveled. 

i know any cuck wannabes out there must be marveling at this turn of events.  They must say to themselves how lucky i am to have a Wife like S.  They are right.  But, they also should know they too can have this.  They only need to risk and be centered on their wife's interests, not their own.

If you have any questions, i am glad to answer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment