Wednesday, October 22, 2014

"I am going to see my boyfriend."

"I am going to see my boyfriend."  This is what Syd told me as i got home tonight from work.  She made a great dinner for all of us and then told everyone she was going shopping.  She looked so sexy in her jogging outfit.  And, then she kissed me goodbye.

It felt so arousing to have this happen.  i mean, it was a fantasy come true.  Guys dreamof this happening to them and this is my reality.

So so hot.  I am so happy for her.

Honestly, i feel a little inadequate knowing she needed him sexually tonight.  Yet, that inadequacy feels so sweet.  Yes, a little bitter, but mostly sweet.

i guess that is the life of a cuckold.  i still can't believe i am one.

He just texted me that he left a gift inside his gf for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment