Thursday, October 23, 2014

I'm Going to See My Boyfriend - Pt. II

Syd came home from Ryan's and looked so happy. She came right up to me in the family room and gave me the most passionate of kisses. She smiled and just said, "Thank you! You are the greatest!" i was immediately hard thinking in my mind that she was thanking me for being so understanding of her having a boyfriend and also making her feel so good about it.

Syd said they had a great evening of sex and conversation. She likes that with him it is not all about sex, she loves the intimacy. Syd said Ryan was incredibly turned on that this hot sexy wife was with him and her husband was home taking care of the kids. He was so turned on she said he came more quickly than usual.  Usually he can go for what seems like hours.

Syd said he felt incredible and left me a gift in her. She wanted to go straight to our bedroom. i couldn't wait to get to our bedroom and hear all the details so i eagerly ascended the stairs.

She told me to get into bed, stay clothed. Her body looked incredible, so sexy, so toned. i cuddled into her arms and we kissed and it felt so good to feel her warm wet lips and tongue. The thought obviously crossed my mind that she was moments ago sucking her boyfriend's cock with the same lips and tongue.

She reached down and began to play with my little penis asking me questions. 

"Do you like knowing your wife was with her black boyfriend tonight?"

"Do you like knowing his big cock was inside me and made me feel so warm inside."

"Did you like being home with the kids knowing your wife was being fucked by her boyfriend?"

"Do you know he left you a gift inside me?"

She felt my hardness and said, "Yes, of course you do, you are such a good boy."

She then instructed me, "Now reach down and put your fingers inside me."

i could feel her wetness and knew immediately it was a mixture of her juices and his cum.  After rubbing her G spot, she asked me, "Do you know what you're feeling?"

i knew she was making me say it. "Yes, i feel his cum inside you."

She responded, "Good, now pull your fingers out and taste him."

i did and began licking my fingers.  i don’t think i was being eager enough for her and she said, "Suck your fingers."  She said it in a tone that left no question that i better suck them with intensity. i did, and honestly, was glad for her direction because it felt so good to listen to her and to be licking his cum and her juices.

i then put my fingers back inside her and began to deeply stroke her and give her a number of orgasms.  All the while, she was telling me what a good little boy i was. Every time she said that, it's amazing how my mind focuses on "little" and that somehow makes me so so hard.

She then pushed my head to her pussy and said, "Suck all of his cum out of me."  i started to lick and she said, "Suck!"  So, i began sucking and she seemed very pleased.  The more i sucked, the more pleased she was. She wanted me to suck all of his cum out and swallow her black boyfriend's seed. Once she felt i had cleaned her sufficiently, she pulled me up to her and kissed me deeply and showered me with praise.

She then instructed me to take off my clothes. We cuddled together and she whispered in my ear. Saying what a good boy i was giving her the orgasms and how good i was at it. i was proud to have done that and to be that for her. She felt my hardness and said' "Don't even think about going inside me."

As you can imagine, i was hoping beyond hope that i would be allowed.

She asked me, "Did you enjoy sucking my boyfriend's cum out of me?"  i answered in a whispered voice, "Yes."

She then told me to fuck her. i knew from past experience to immediately get in position and don't ask questions.  i definitively didn't want her to change her mind and i was sure i heard her correctly.

i got on top of her and entered her quickly and she felt so warm, so inviting. Once inside, my first thought was thinking of Ryan being inside her just about an hour ago and that my little penis must not feel as good. In some ways, i feel that is my issue, because she did say i felt good inside her.

And even though i know it felt good because she wouldn't lie, she doesn’t have to, i knew i wasn't able to bring her to shattering orgasms like he does.

i was so thankful to be inside her. It has been a while since we have had sex - intercourse. i was ready to shoot in no time at all so i knew i had to slow down. As i slowed the pace, she said, "Are you ready to cum already? You know you're not allowed to, right?"  She also said something about her boyfriend lasting a lot longer than me. i knew it was true.

i quickened the pace and slowed as needed so that i didn't cum. She then asked me if i liked sucking his cum out of her pussy again.  i replied affirmatively.  She then told me to repeat, "i love sucking his cum out of your pussy" on every stroke.

So, i began saying in unison to thrusting inside her, "i love sucking his cum out of your pussy."

"i love sucking his cum out of your pussy."

"i love sucking his cum out of your pussy."

"i love sucking his cum out of your pussy."

"i love sucking his cum out of your pussy."

Over and over again i repeated it. And you have to know, as i am saying it, i know the psychological affect a phrase like this has. And, i also knew it was making me want to cum more speedily.

Finally, she said as i was repeating the phrase, "Come inside me." i was in ecstasy as i came inside her all the while repeating, "i love sucking his cum out of your pussy."

This is my life now.

No comments:

Post a Comment