Sunday, December 7, 2014

Out of town for work...He goes to Syd...at our house!

He always has mentioned that he wanted to be with her in our house. I always imagined it would be the three of us. But, i received a text from Syd saying he texted her and was coming over to our house. it was so odd because almost instantly i felt myself get that pit in my stomach but my little dick also got very hard at the same time.

He was coming to our house around 9:00 am after all the kids were off to school. i was half expecting a text or call or something but i heard nothing until about 1:00 pm. It was so hard for me not to text or call them. My mind was racing with what they were doing. Here is what i envisioned:


At 1:00 pm, i finally received a picture from him via text with Syd on her knees in our kitchen with one hand holding his massive cock showing her wedding ring and her other hand holding a sign with her written words on it, "Wish you were here."

It definitely was one of those events i knew took this all to new level for us.

i thought i'd share some pics i looked at while they were together and i was in my hotel room.

i hope you like them :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment