Thursday, February 5, 2015

She's with her Boyfriend…overnight

i am writing you tonight as i lie in our bed, alone. Syd is with her boyfriend for an overnight visit which started around 5pm and will go to sometime tomorrow morning. i will continue to write as i go along these next hours.

He called her earlier this week and told her he wanted her to come over and stay the night with him. She loved being asked and it was clear to me she really wanted to do it.

In situations like this, even though i may feel a little uneasy about it, i try to be extra supportive to her and make her feel very good about going. i know ultimately that she loves me and she loves exploring her sexuality.

I wonder if Syd feels this way now.
The day before, she asked me to get a bottle of wine for her and her boyfriend. This made me feel a little tortured, in a good way. i made sure it was a part of my daily calendar for i didn’t want to forget. i walked into the liquor store and found what i thought would be a great bottle of wine for them. After all, i wanted to please Syd as well as Ryan. As i checked out with the female clerk, i thought to myself, if only knew what this purchase was all about.

Leading into all this, Syd instructed me that she wanted me in the Queen's Keep for an indeterminate amount of time. She talked about how pleased she is when i am caged and how she prefers to have me that way, it makes her happy.

It is odd i know, but to hear her say that made me incredibly aroused and excited to know she liked me caged. It is so counter intuitive and i'm really not sure why, but i know i like that she likes it.

It feels good inside to wear it as i know i am pleasing her and serving her as well as her boyfriend.

So, not only was my wife going to stay with her boyfriend overnight, but i was going to spend that time caged. Normally, i'd love to j/o or even edge if i wasn't allowed to cum, but not even being able to touch my little dick was excruciatingly titillating.

The morning of her overnight, she teased me so much in bed. She killed me by touching my cage and rubbing my testicles and whispering how her boyfriend was going to fuck her that night and how much he wanted her alone. She knew she was driving me crazy but she loved it.

All day at work, all i could think about was how she was going to go to his house around 5pm, which was before i would get home. So, i wouldn’t see her all day.

And all day, i knew she had planned to have her hair styles and also to get a manicure and pedicure. He loves when she does all this for him.

Syd was also very good to me by texting how much she loved me and how i was her number 1. It felt reassuring to hear her thoughts in this way.

She texted me when she got to his house.  She also added how much she loved me which again felt good.

When i got home, i took the kids to dinner and we had a great time. Having such a fun time with them sure took some of the edge off my otherwise preoccupied evening. i tried not thinking of them together, but it was inevitable.

Amazingly, i didn’t hear from her until the next morning. The only text i got from him was to say i picked out a good bottle of wine for them.

i was so expecting to hear from them, whether it was pictures or little texts throughout the night, i was expecting they would want to share their experience with me if only to tease me. Alas, that wasn't the case.

i wanted to sleep long and hard, but i wasn't able to very much.  Plus, i wasn't even able to get hard with the cage. All in all it was a very frustrating evening.

The next morning i took care of the kids with breakfast and school, and then went off to work. All day all i could think about was wondering what they did and were doing.

So, i write this not to tell you about all the sex they had, they surely did, but mainly to say i realize now that this is the life of a cuckold. This is the life i wanted and fantasized about. And, i am happy. And,it isn't easy. i suppose i never thought it would be. Yet, i look forward to being able to convert my feelings into a new spiritual awareness. It excites me for what is to come, the pleasure and the pain.

2 comments:

  1. What else happened? When will you be able to update more often? Would it be possible to talk privately? Also, you have an amazing blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will write about what happened for you, hopefully this weekend. Plus, more will be happening in the meantime. i will try to be more diligent about updating more often. Talk privately? Email me what you want to discuss and i am open. Thanks for following and i appreciate your affirmation.

    ReplyDelete