Saturday, November 2, 2013

husband-lover-best friend-slave, right?

Today, S and i were talking about things and it led into a discussion of our roles.  i offered that i saw myself as her husband, lover, best friend and slave.  i added that i saw it kind of in that order.  i was feeling very good about including "slave" in the list, wondering almost if She saw it the same way.

She looked at me kind of quizzically as if to say, really?

Inside, i was wondering if i had gone too far.

She looked me straight in the eye and said, "Hun, things have changed.  Your order is all wrong.  You are my slave first.  The rest come after that for sure.  You understand that, right?"

This was much more of a statement to me than a question, and i knew it.  Blood immediately rushed to my dick and all i could say was, "Yes, Mistress."

And, She added, "And just so you know, I don't view this as some role for some scene or game, this is the way we are living now."

1 comment:

  1. It would be nice if all the other roles were but upon the role of slave to S. First and foremost a slave, then from time to time as the situation requires, then the role of best friend, husband or lover is acted but all of it should be with permission from S.

    ReplyDelete