Sunday, November 17, 2013

Our Very First Bull

Our very first meeting with a prospective bull is something I have never talked about on here.  It was with a guy we will refer to as Bull J or J.  We met Bull J literally as we came out of the womb.  It is only by sheer luck and grace that we fell into his life and he fell into ours. 

And, because of how he treated us and taught us and explored with us all with no judgments and pure curiosity, Bull J will always have a special place in our hearts. 

This is Bull J's mantra and it's a LOT of fun!
He is like no other man I have ever met.  He is at once the most dominant man you will come across and the most caring and submissive man.  I mean that in only the most positive light.  He seeks our pleasure.  He also get s his from pushing our limits and comfort zones.  Be sure, when we are all together, there is no doubt WHO is in control.  It is never really even talked about.  He never lords it over me nor boasts about it.  In fact, he shows great care for me.  It is hard to describe.  In return, I would run in front of a train to save him.  He engenders that kind of commitment because I know he too is committed - to us.  The highest praise I can give J is that I trust him, and I don't say that lightly. 

And, once you have trust, real trust, the fun can really begin.  With that security, there is nothing to fear.  I feel I can truly look after Syd's needs and his needs because I know my needs will also be looked after.  It is not something I expect, it is something I just know will happen.

Notice I am not using the usual caps for Dom and lower case for subs.  That is because that is how Bull J would like it.  He doesn't see our triad in labels but in connections.  Whenever I would ask him something like, "So, do you see yourself as a dominant or bull or master or..."  He would respond something like, "Dude, you read too much.  I'm J."  That's his way of saying we aren't this or that, we are just people.  We are sexual beings.  And, we will play together and have fun. 

When I began this journey I always knew Syd had a dominant streak.  I also knew that she could experience more sexually than I was providing her.  When we met with J the first time, I think he quickly surmised just how new to all this we were.  It was during this first session I learned about the g spot.  After 48 years living, it was waaaaaaaaay overdue, just ask Syd.

He had his fingers inside her and said, "Come over here and look at this."  And he proceeded to give me an in person teaching on the g spot and how to bring a woman to a squirting orgasm.  Syd probably felt like some medical specimen, but he knew just how important it was for us as a couple.  I didn't know.  He knew and was willing to share with me to make our marriage better.

And since that point, I have been voraciously digesting any piece of information I can get my hands on about the female orgasm - the g spot, the a spot, I was in a whole new world and a whole new playground.  And, Syd has loved everything I have tried on her.  I learned from Bull J to communicate to Syd as I was doing it, "How does this feel?  Am I hitting the right spot?  Where do you want me to move to?"  And, of course, Syd LOVES it!!!  She always mentions something like, "Ah, I see you have been doing some research.  Keep it up!"

J brought a certain freedom to our lovemaking that wasn't present before.  I remember the first time after our first meeting with Bull J that Syd and I had sex and she had her period.  Blood was everywhere.  Before J, I would have run off to the bathroom to get a towel to "clean up."  This time, I reveled in it, told Syd how great it was to feel her blood on me and I even wiped it on my body just wanting to feel all of it.  It turned from a dirty unhealthy thing for us to a dirty NASTY good thing for us all with a change of attitude.  And, I learned that from him.

Ok, I know my posts tend to be long, and S always reminds me of that.

So, there will be more about J later.  But, I want you all to know, we are closer as a couple because of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment