Sunday, December 22, 2013

Cuckold Correction & Training

Last night, Syd told me to get undressed and lie in bed.  I did so and my mind began racing, "Okay, is this a good thing or bad thing?"  The way she said it, i knew she wasn't totally pleased with me.

And, in the back of my mind, i knew it was for good reason.  Earlier in the day, with a hundred things happening with the kids and life in general, as we were driving, i asked her, "Do you want to play?"

She said something like, “This is not really a good time to ask me.”  Instead of understanding what all was happening in her orbit, i focused on myself and basically pouted.  i began trying to outline to her why i asked and was even upset with her response.  Inside i knew i had crossed a line and things were definitely chilly on the ride home.  And from experience, i knew we would be talking about this later whether she brought it up or i brought it up.

So, i laid down on the bed on my back nude.  i was hard already.  Syd took some of our favorite oil and rubbed her hands with it and then began rubbing my dick.  She got in a position in which she faces me and lays her legs over mine and almost immobilizes me.  Then she rubbed my dick talking about the day.  She talked about how good i was in the morning bringing her coffee in bed and having the kitchen clean when she went downstairs.  And while she was praising me, she was getting me so aroused and hard; it felt incredible.

As i was very near an orgasm, she began to talk about what happened on our car ride.  And, she stopped rubbing me altogether.  She told me how disappointed she was that all i thought about was myself and didn't understand what she was going through at the time.  Immediately, my dick went limp and i felt very badly about what i had done.

i apologized and as i said the words she began stroking me again saying, “I know you are and and as my slave you have to get better at looking at things from my perspective.”

She continued, “And a good slave looks out for his Mistress and instead of thinking about himself should think of ways to make my life less stressful.”  i nodded and said, “Yes, Mistress.  That is what i want to do and what pleases me.  i realize that now even more.”  She continued telling me “what a little boy” i was until i was near the edge of orgasm again.

This may take longer than 8 weeks!
She stopped rubbing me again and said, “You know how badly you made me feel?  On top of all the other issues happening with the kids, I now had to worry about you and your wants.”  And again my dick deflated and i felt very badly for what i had done.  i told Syd how much i was sorry and felt badly about adding to her stress instead of taking stress away from her.  After all, it excites me to think of ways to reduce her stress and i know i love doing that.

She began rubbing me again and said, “You are a good little boy.  I know you want to do these things and it is my job to help remind you of consequences of not doing them.”  Of course, i got instantly hard again and again she brought me to the edge of orgasm and stopped.

She talked about how i must have felt that she wasn't going to take care of her - How selfish i was in my actions.

Then, she began rubbing me again saying, “But you know, I will always take care of you, your are my prized slave, I will care for you in ways you haven’t even imagined.”  And she continued along this line reaffirming how precious i was to her and that i didn't need to think about my needs that she would take care of them for me.

She brought me to the edge again and again and again in this way until finally at one point i begged her to stop because i was going to cum.  She continued until i was just about to orgasm and then totally stopped everything and i had a ruined orgasm - she has gotten very good at this and the perfect timing.

I hadn't come in over a week and i was so looking forward to a full orgasm.  She made it very clear that i would have been able to have a full orgasm if but for my earlier actions.

As we went to sleep afterward, i reflected on the day and realized even more how selfish i was and knew that was not how i wanted to act.  An overwhelming sense of thankfulness came over me for Syd and how she corrected that action.  How she used positive reinforcements for me.  In fact, i realized she was probably training me given the repeated edging and verbal cues.  i nodded off to sleep in such a state of bliss knowing i was the luckiest slave and husband on the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment