Monday, December 9, 2013

Anyone - Anytime - Anywhere

Last night, Syd and i played and She had me bring Her to multiple orgasms, squirting orgasms using Her g-spot and a-spot.  i was wondering if i was going to get a turn as i was so hard and turned on by it all.

Then, after about 5 orgasms we just cuddled and She told me to go get Her favorite dildo.  It happens to be the biggest one we have.

At that point i felt like i had little chance of being inside Her but it didn't matter because i wanted to please Her.  So, i used the dildo on Her and She came in very short time.  Then, she instructed me, "I want more."  And, i continued fucking Her with the dildo and She came so intensely a lot of times (i lost count) but it had to be over 5 times.

After the last time, she just announced, "Okay, put it away."  Which i dutifully did (of course after cleaning it and getting Her some wine).

There we were laying in bliss and i wanted Her so badly.  i wondered if She did want me inside Her, if She would even feel me.

After cuddling for a while and then kissing, She said, "Get inside me."

When Syd tells me this, i do it very quickly because i didn't one time and lost my chance - i won't let that happen again.

As i went inside Her, it felt so incredible.  Her pussy is divine.  She asked me if i wanted to cum, and i of course said, "Yes, Mistress, very much so, please."

Syd's mantra for me.
She told me i wouldn't be able to but to fuck Her.  And i did and was like constantly on the edge because i was ready to cum just by watching Her with the dildo.  Then, after edging a few times, She told me to repeat after Her, "You can fuck anyone, anywhere, anytime.  And, i don't need to be there."  This last part was a new addition.  i was used to the rule that She may fuck anyone, anywhere, anytime, but adding "And i don't need to be there" sent me over the top.

i wanted to cum so badly.  After i would get close, i would stop because She made it clear i was not to orgasm.  She would then tell me to repeat the mantra, "You can fuck anyone, anywhere, anytime.  And, i don't need to be there."  Again and again, and then She would say, "Now fuck me!"

And, i would for as long as i could without cumming.  Then, i would stop and She would have me repeat the mantra again.

Until finally, She had me repeat, "You can fuck anyone, anywhere, anytime.  And, i don't need to be there."  She said, "Fuck me and cum inside me!"  Again, I never ask questions, i just do it and while i was fucking Her, She would tell me "What a good little boy you are."  "You want to see me fuck other men."  Finally, i came so hard, it felt so incredible.

As i cuddled into Her arms afterwards, i realized what i was repeating and what it meant.  The mantra ("You can fuck anyone, anywhere, anytime.  And, i don't need to be there.")
 Syd gave me i am sure was meant to be embedded in my submissive mind.

It is.

No comments:

Post a Comment