Saturday, December 21, 2013

A Bull Meeting Syd - Covert Affairs

i am writing this hours after my last entry.  Syd met with the guy.  This was her first meeting alone with a guy on a first meeting.  She handled herself beautifully.  Unbeknownst to her, i was watching the whole episode from a nearby coffee shop.  They were sitting outside at a table of another coffee shop.  This guy in my emails with him was pretty much an arrogant dick.  i thought this would be great practice for Syd figuring he would try to pull some of the same s*^t he did with me.  i felt like a covert agent watching my partner from afar and i was there to protect her, anything goes wrong, i knew i was going to jump up and run and protect her.  Well, he's the one who needed protection.  Now, i didn’t hear what they said until much later, so i only could go by body language.  Syd was sitting like a proud peacock (now you know she didn’t know I was there), he was sitting opposite her.  Next thing i see is him fold his arms (i.e., like oh shit i better protect myself).  He just sat there like a little school boy listening to the attractive teacher on his first day of class.  He laughed at her jokes and it looked like he was being very gentlemanly.  Syd looked resolute and firm.  

Well, we met soon after their meeting and we couldn’t have had a more fun time together.  i doubt we had as much fun in our entire marriage as we did today.  Today, it was confirmed to me that i am married to a very powerful lady, a wife who knows what she wants, and won’t let some guy just trolling for a fuck to get any upper hand.  To see Syd basking in hr conquest was something to behold.  In the beginning I wanted Syd to experience all she could in life and that included sexually.  It is clear that she is experiencing so much more and I am elated that she is feeling the powerful feelings she is - she deserves to feel them.  i have never felt so loved, so lovable, and so in love in my life.  i have never felt so powerful as a husband, lover, and friend (and of course slave boy) as i feel now to Syd.  i am so very lucky to be married to Syd and now i know “my friend” is there to help me reach new heights.  i am so excited for our next 20 years of marriage!

No comments:

Post a Comment