Friday, October 11, 2013

Slaveboy's Queen's Keep


The day finally arrived.  After 6 weeks, the chastity device S chose and bought for me arrived.  It is the Queen's Keep from Mature Metal. 

S had looked at many reviews before deciding on the Queen's Keep.  She liked the way it looked.  Once She saw it, She almost instantly knew that was the one in which She wanted Her slaveboy locked. 

Previously, you may remember, i gave Her the CB-6000s for Her gift honoring our 20th anniversary.  In light of my post a couple days ago, people can guess what the "s" stands for in CB-6000s.  A fact that always made me instantly hard when i would look at the device, it is obviously designed for those of us of the shorter variety.  It always felt very compact to me, very secure.  Our experience with the CB-6000s was mixed.  Since it was our first device, we really knew nothing else.  i happen to like how it looked.  S always thought it looked cumbersome, if not un-natural. 

With the Queen's Keep, S is thrilled.  She loves the look of it, especially commenting on how natural it looks on me, how "organic" to use Her term.  Whenever She looks at me in it, She smiles and i like that.

As i write this, i am on a flight.  There was a lot of discussion about whether i should go through security with it on.  When the QK arrived, S put me in it and i was not to be released for seven days.  i am in the middle of that time period so i knew from the beginning that this trip would be made with the QK on. 

Your curious aren't you - you know - about if S decided to make me wear it.  The answer is yes.

Now, you must wonder, how did it go at the airport security checkpoint?  Well, i walked through the line and thankfully there were not a lot of people.  i went through the scanner and of course the scanner buzzed.  The agent asked me if i had anything metal in my pockets.  i looked him straight in the eye and told him, "Ah, it's genital jewelry." He looked at me quizzically and without saying anything i knew he needed clarification.  And i repeated, "You know, it's genital jewelry."  He calmly said, "Oh, well that normally doesn't set it off."  i kind of shrugged my shoulders and he asked, "Are you ok with me patting you down?"  i told him, "Sure," and we proceeded to the "patting down area."  Which in this airport is right out in the middle of everything and everybody.  My anus puckered when he asked, "Is it okay if I pat you down here?"  Figuring he must have done this at least a few times and probably knows what he is in for, i trusted the situation and went with his direction to be patted there.

He put rubber gloves on (steady you doms, i know how much you love those things) and approached me.  And, he began a head to toe pat down.  i was a little surprised when he grabbed my crotch and said, "Nice dick!"

Okay, that last part isn't true.  He was very professional and i gave him no reason to be suspicious in the least.  It all seemed pretty routine.  He patted me down, and barely even felt the QK, just really brushing over it.  And, that was it.  He said, "Okay, everything is good, have a nice flight."  With that, i was on my way.

So, for you subs out there wondering how the experience is at airport security with a metal chastity device, don't sweat it.  Be calm and tell the agent it is genital jewelry or even tell them it is a chastity device.  It will be fine.

Mistresses and Doms, i suggest don't let your subs off too easy by letting them go without being locked.  They will be fine going through security.  And plus, the added prospect of humiliation will be a turn on to them, trust me from experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment