Thursday, October 10, 2013

"What if size does matter?"

Today, S and i were discussing yesterday's post, "Does size matter?"  i asked Her what She thought about it.  She said She liked the post and thought people would like reading it.  i pressed and asked Her what She thought about the content.  She looked at me tilted Her head and quietly asked, "What if size does matter?"

The initial feeling was a flood of "holy shit" cold pricklies running through my body.  i was thinking to myself, "What had i gotten myself into?"

The biggest dick i know
i looked Her in the eyes and told Her that this is why we are doing this in the first place - for Her pleasure.  And, if She finds out along the way that a big dick feels good or better for Her, then She will be free to experience that as She wishes.

i was saying all the right things, things i truly believe, but inside, by gut was all in a flutter.  Things start popping through my head, What if She truly loves bigger dicks and wants those dicks exclusively, (i.e., without letting me be inside Her)?  What if She grows not to like "Her toy" and thinks it is puny.  What if a hung bull exploits this and truly takes over entirely sexually?  What if...What if...What if...

And, so you get some understanding into the tortuous place of my world.  i tend to overthink things and i do believe i was thinking all those things and S was thinking about how beautiful it was outside.  i mentioned how i might need some reassurances after a post like that and She said, "You know, that's just how unimportant that all is to Me, so much so that I don't even think to reassure you because I don't think there is something to reassure.  I love you and I love My toy and nothing will ever replace either of of those.

i have to say i felt much better after hearing Her soothing words.  And feeling that security put me back squarely in the wanting to please Her mode and only wanting what is best for Her, even if it is a big dick.  That will last for a date.  i have Her for a lifetime and that makes me so very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment