Wednesday, October 2, 2013

From the beginning...to now!

This is a post which illustrates how far we have come as a couple in this lifestyle.  i was away for the last 2 days and only had phone contact with S.  The night of my arrival home, we cuddled in bed.  i knew from what She told me earlier that upon my arrival, i was to meet Her in our bedroom and service Her.  Which is to say i was to give Her multiple orgasms.  In the back of my mind, i was just coming off 21 days of no orgasms (more about that later!) and i honestly felt that after only cumming once 3 days ago, i might have a pretty good chance of being allowed to orgasm myself.  You see, She now controls all of my orgasms.  And while i was away, i was obedient and did not have an orgasm. 

i brought Her to multiple orgasms.  According to S, i performed exquisitely, making Her very pleased.  After Her last orgasm, She said to me, "You have pleased me slaveboy.  You are a good slaveboy and I love having you for a slaveboy.  Now, we are done and i want to go to sleep.  Do not touch My body or have My toy touch Me while I sleep.

And then She added, "The next time you are away from Me for more than a day, I expect you to coordinate a date for Me with a lover.  I deserve that.  This was too long to go without having an orgasm.  Do you understand?"  i replied, "Yes, my Lady, as You wish."
She then rolled over and was clearly keeping Her word that She was going to sleep.  And, seemingly, was asleep in no time.  No movement, no toe touching, no cuddling, no hand holding, no hugging, nothing - She just rolled over and went to sleep.

i laid there in utter awe.  my body was flowing with intense emotions and blood.  There was no way i could sleep.  my body wouldn't let me and my mind wouldn't hear of it.  Many times you read about a cuck saying to himself, "What have I gotten myself into??!!"  While i was saying that to myself, i also knew i was as turned on and hard and erotically charged as i have ever been.  i have fantasized for years about being a cuckold.  i am now a cuckold.  i have fantasized about how my Wife would cuckold me.  She has and as my Cuckoldress is blowing away any fantasy i have ever had.  i laid there knowing that things have changed dramatically in our marriage over the last month.  S was clearly taking the reins and i was in for the ride of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment